Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Chickens are Restless (In My Pants)

YAY! BLOG!

hihi!

We're MAlly. Molly and Aly, that is.

We're twins! But not really. We look nothing alike, yet people seem to believe that we are actually related for long periods of time. Oh well. We wear the same shirt and pants on the same day. That sounds awkward. WE HAVE CLONED CLOTHING.

We're on a quest for book titles that you can add "In My Pants" to the end of that are really funny. (Inspired by the vlogbrothers! YAY!) The best we've found so far is "The Chickens are Restless" (in my pants). Until Bingo suggested "The Big Friendly Giant" (in my pants).

Bingo is being stupid, besides the great title he gave us. HE WON'T SHARE THE EVIL PLAN THAT INVOLVES HALF OF US. ME. Yeah.
And he's being a wall.

*kicks wall*

It's lateish, and we should be learning our script for a MASSIVE PROJECT, but that's not working out so well.

Molly: *whispers* HEY! *yells* GIVE ME THAT! *weirdvoice* It's mine.
Aly: YOU DID THAT WRONG! ALL WRONG! R-O-N-G! RONG!
Molly: *fakecries* how should I do it, then?!
Aly: That was an interrobang statement! YAY! oh, right. Script.
Molly: heh. cackcackcack. *innocentface*
Aly: *hits innocentface with script*
Molly: YOU HAS A MESSAGE! IS A QUESTION MARK?!

...yeah....

Oh! I keep turning on the CAPS LOCK button accidentally. Whoops.

Molly got a new puppy today. I think she's crazy. But he's SO CUTE and so awkward, so it's okay. His name is Jake; he's a 5monthold black lab (rescue puppy), whom her OLD dog (Journey, 4. Also a black lab.) seems to think will be leaving soon. But nope.

We decided today that we should do something crazy/productive/involving a video camera. Like our MAlly dance that we keep SAYING we'll videotape, but we never do because we have no time! *schoolhaseatenlife*

We have a purple notebook from the week I tagged along to the beach with Molly's family. My favorite page goes like this:

"Heyyyyyy, cute neighbor boy, where'd you gooooo?"
"In ze uzer house."
"Oh. Zat makes me sad."
"I's sorry."
"OH! HELLICHOPPER!"
"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

It makes me laugh. Randomness! :)

I think I'm going to stop writing this now. Whee.
:)

-Aly
& Molly (for like 2 seconds)

No comments: