Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Coalition of Sickies

Hihi!

I have a FEVER of at least 100*, but that was before the thermometer was done measuring. Whoo. So, no school today.

Yesterday was kinda awesome. Wax Museum was in the evening, so although neither Molly nor I felt well, we had to suffer through school.

Comments about Yesterday:
  1. MyPants is evil. Seriously. Was it ABSOLUTELY necessary to taunt us? I mean, I liked him months ago (& he knew it), but WHY MUST HE TORTURE MY EXISTENCE AS A STATUE?
  2. My dad MASSIVELY failed and didn't see the IBM Satan.
  3. Mr Poisson is cool because he didn't listen to our entire thing or check it against the script, and he was our grader. A+!
  4. The Group Of Junior-Friends got to witness probably the worst run-through of our skit.
  5. People who don't like hugs are LAME.
  6. Crant is awesome; he had apple juice!
  7. King Toast can be annoying? (Who knew?)
  8. Theatre kids never cease being dramatic.
  9. MAlly is HOARSE.
  10. Seeing Kangaroo-Kiddo & Posse is cool. PINKY WIGGLE!

BUT IT WAS STILL KINDA AWeSOME.

Molly and I had to corner Dumbo to get him to hug us, which kinda stinks. His Hug Training needs to be stepped up. I mean, we trained BENJAMIN to hug us! He used to not hug us back and wasn't a very good hugger, but now he's much better! :)

Elphaba came up with a good question to ask somebody. "How would you describe my personality?" It's interesting to see how people answer; everybody seems to perceive you differently, and it's nice to know how they see you. I answered for her, Bingo, and Kangaroo-Kiddo; they all answered for me too. I wasn't nice about answering for Bingo because he has an ego problem and it always brings me joy to remind him that he's a bit egotistical. Kangaroo-kiddo was sorta difficult to answer for, but mostly because it was so late by the time I answered for her that I was getting a bit loopy. Elphaba was surprisingly simple; I've gotten to know her much better in the time since Disney, even though we've been friends for 3 years.

Coalition of Sickies:
Due to the fact that Dorothy was home sick today, like me, and we're both suffering HACKHACKHACK-ing and cold-symptoms, she decided that she is President of the Hack Club. I think it should be called the Coalition of Sickies, because Molly is sick as well, though she has teeth appointments throughout the day. She's miserably sick, too. Tomorrow, if Molly and I both are home sick (again), we decided that we should hang out and be miserably sick together. Sounds strangely fun.

People ought to text while they're at school. I mean, really, what are you doing that's so important? Certainly my tales of CSI: Miami and the stupidity of my dog are more entertaining than the boring teachings of Mr Potatohead? I mean, sure, teachers have great "That's What She Said" quotes, but nobody writes those down except Molly and I, right? And the joys of Friend Drama; that shouldn't keep you from texting me back and being like "I MISS YOUR FACE! DWOFUSFLSJFLSJ!" That would make me LAUGH. Though that could end badly, since I'm HACKHACKHACK-ing. Oh well. I WOULDN'T MIND THE TEXT-COMPANY!

I think I'm going to stop now. Molly said she'd blog later, so watch for that.

I hope everybody's having fun at SCHOOOOOOL. LAME HEALTHY PEOPLE!

<3,
- Aly

No comments: