Friday, May 15, 2009

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Hi guys!

Tis sickie. Alleh is all better :) but Crant has joined the Coalition of Sickies :( last night he had a fever of 102ish o.O anywhooo, madre has decided I don't need to go to the doctor even though I've been sick since Monday. She makes no sense. ESPECIALLY since she's sick too but doesn't want to go to the doctor either. I've been on google (woohoo!) trying to figure out what causes dry cough, nasty cough, random chest pain and loss of voice...so far my best bet is a respiratory infection but I'm really not sure. This is stupid. At least ONE of us needs to go.

I just tried to explain punnett squares to my mom & brother. EPIC. FAIL.

If I would have gone to school today, I would be in civics writing an essay on The Heart of America which I have yet to finish reading so maybe this is a good thing.

Sooooooooooo I'll be spending my day here. Again. Bored & tired. Coughing my head off. I'll probably blog later when I'm at the peak of my boredom.

Until then!

~*~Molleh~*~

No comments: