Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fattie Club

Hihi!

XC season is coming up quickly and THE FATTIE CLUB is still around. What?!

Oh yeah.

*eats a few bowls of ice cream*
*feels fat*
*feels guilty*
*decides to run*
*decides is "too busy" to run*
*feels guilt about not running*
*feels guilt about excuses for not running*
*eats more ice cream*
*feels fat*
and the cycle continues.

*is too lazy to break the cycle*

I really don't have much to say.
*is boring*

...this is SO FAIL!
Almost as much as me not being able to figure out my own practice problems... or being unable to stay mad at my friends for very long... meh.

Molly has/had? food poisoning today and yesterday, which I'll say is her excuse for not posting anything. And Sunday was her and Crant's 9-month-anniversary and we had MAlly/Bingo/Crant adventures, which was kinda really awesome. And movies.

Imma go do homework now, and eat more ice cream. Yay Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip! ♥

Quote For Today:
"I doubt she gave you the stink-eye, that's just how her face looks."
~
Bleaker in Juno

-Aly

No comments: