Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SO. BORED. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

HOLA! (Molly again) I just came home from school. I'm still coughing my head off, I have less of a voice today than I did yesterday and my chest hurts when I swallow. Whatever the heck this is it needs to get out of my system because I can't sing! Alleh is at school today...she said she was feeling sick again in civics though so she might be going home too in a bit.

Mom texted me at 9:57 this morning saying that she'd be there in 15 minutes to take me to the doctor so I spazzed & then proceeded to talk her into taking me home instead. I HATE going to the doctor. I swear I have like a phobia or something. If I'm sick and mom/dad takes me to the doctor, I'm generally in tears by the time they take me back to the room of awful. It's a bit embarrassing...but I can't help it.

Here's some random stuff that's popping into my head:

My brother thinks I have swine flu.
Crant was all grumbly about the fact that I was at school earlier...and I still don't know my temperature.
I really wish there was chocolate in this house.
Tea sounds nasty at the moment.
PHISH FOOD SOUNDS AMAZING RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
I'M SO FREAKING BORED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF!!! I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY(ER) NOW!!!
Byeas,
Molleh/Sickie

No comments: