Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good Mornings, Afternoons, and Days

Hihi!

Tis "Alleh". Molleh needs to stop posting whiney I'M SICK! Blogs. Really, Molly? Have you done NOTHING interesting at ALL while being miserably sick? You could just make something up, you know.

Anyway, while Molly has been sick, I have been at SCHOOL. Contrary to Molly's opinion, I am still sick (still coughing, sneezing, sniffling, etc.) but I don't have a fever and generally I can speak.

During the past two days of school, I have had interesting adventures-- and I've had GOOD days.

Thursday:
Like always, I texted "Good morning!" to people: Rorito, Molly, Dorothy, Edward, Sisteramy, and Elphaba. Rorito SNAPPED at me, which made me sad because who SNAPS when somebody wishes them a good morning? Everybody else responded well, but Rorito was like "GRRRR DON'T WAKE ME UP." (I learned later that she had been up since 6:40 so it was excuseable, but I only woker her up a minute before her alarm, so I don't understand what the big deal was.)

Going to school that day, I had a cool conversation with Reharrison.

Aly: *walking towards classroom*
Reharrison: "Good morning!"
Aly: *just inside the doorway; turns around; spazzes out* "YOU SAID GOOD MORNING! THAT'S GOOD!"
Reharrison: "I always say good morning. Cuz it IS a good morning!"
Aly: "I text Good Morning to people! And it is a good morning. But Rorito snapped at me this morning. :("
Reharrison: "Oh, that sounds like her. You see, this is why I can't be the replacement Rorito. I'm a morning person."
Aly: "You may have a point. Maybe."
Reharrison: *smirk + grin*
Aly: "Well, see you in Chem...."
Reharrison: "Bye, Aly."

It was random and it made me laugh. Mostly because the spaz about it was not a small spaz. It was this crazed, whirlling, spin-dance of "AHA!".

The day continued to be good, even though Molly was not in Civics. I didn't pay attention and instead wrote in Seussgirl's yearbook in the colorful pens Molly gave me last year after going to Charleston. :)

*skipping to lunch*

Since I had failed on Rednoseday (Wednesday) to write more than Croissant in Hosef's yearbook, he gave me his yearbook to write in during lunch. But because of strange timing, Jedi Princess and I had to sit with Prettyhair, Beret, and Rumor. Being Theatre kids, Prettyhair, Beret, and Jedi Princess all know each other; Jedi Princess and I used to sit with Rumor; I'm friends with Prettyhair from the Disney trip and I used to accidentally stalk him; Beret and Prettyhair date each other.

Prettyhair, Beret, and I all got pizza-- Beret didn't finish hers. Prettyhair doesn't like Hosef very much, but neither do most people that know him. Somehow, the idea was put forth (between Beret and Prettyhair) to put Beret's unfinished pizza in Hosef's yearbook (on my page...) because:
  1. He'd never forget me.
  2. It's original.
  3. Hosef is a donkey (*cough*).


Of course, this caused crazy laughter. And, so... Jedi Princess, Prettyhair, and Beret all pick up the piece of pizza and (SPLAT!) put it on the page. Then... we closed the yearbook. Causing the grease and pizza sauce to go ALL OVER my page (and Croissant's). We all busted out laughing... until later when I felt INSANELY GUILTY. I just can't be MEAN to people and not feel bad about it! The worst thing is, I had Hosef sign my yearbook before giving him his back, and he wrote NICE THINGS in my yearbook! I felt WORSE after reading it. (On the bright side, I had cleaned up his yearbook and wrote over the grease stain). He's not MAD about it (because I still WROTE a lot, even if it wasn't a great yearbook page since it got all *crazyeyes*).

Later, Elphaba and I went to the Band Concert; we learned that we are TERRIBLE audience members-- we spent the time passing notes on the back of the Courtesy-of-the-Arts-Board-Annoy-People-Packet, texting Bingo, and hoping that Dumbo would text me back. After it was done, Dorothy was a creeper, and then Elphaba and I went to the grocery store and got BEN AND JERRY'S!, which we consumed while creeping in my car. It was SO FUN! :D

Even LATER, Kangaroo-kiddo wrote me a poem. Which was awesome, and makes me smile. So sweet! :D!

Friday:
Was a pretty good day! Starting off with text from Dumbo saying plans were possible for this weekend (even though he's sickly). I texted him back a tackle-hug, and then when I saw him randomly in the morning in the hall, I got him to hug me WITHOUT having to convince him into it! WHOOHOO! Hug-training! :D

Blahblahblah, so it was a good day and I got ANOTHER hug from him (awkward side hug) at lunch. And life is good.

Yesterday (as in Saturday because I failed at posting this yesterday), I had TWO parties. Sadly, the first one (which I was at for less time) was MORE awesome than the second one, but it's okay. Dumbo was texting me, and we tried to make plans with Elphaba for today. That failed because he's a peacher's kid and he's so SWEET (he's currently visiting his grandmother in a nursing home! Aww! :)).

HE IS SO OBLIVIOUS! GRR.

At least his hug-training is progressing nicely. He will soon join the ranks of Benjamin and Astronaut. I am DETERMINED!

Okay, this was REALLY LONG but I need to go now. Maybe plans with Molly? Maybe? Please? :)

Quote for Today:
Beckett: "Why don't you both just drop your pants and get it over with?"
Castle: "I'm game."
~From Castle, an AWESOME TV SHOW! :)

Other Castle Quotes:

  1. Castle: "She's not naked. She's holding a gun...stra-te-gi-cally."
  2. Beckett: "What do you have up your sleeves?"
    Castle: "Aside from my muscular arms?"
  3. Martha: "What's Owen like?"
    Castle: "I don't know, I haven't met him."
    Martha: "You haven't met him?! And you said YES to letting Alexis go to prom with him?"
    Castle: "*shrug* Yeah."
    Martha: "You're a TERRIBLE father!"
  4. Castle: "So, tell me, little man... have you ever been to prison?"

Anyway. It's awesome. Go watch it. THEY WILL HAVE A SEASON TWO! <3

-Aly

P.S. Crant watches Castle! YAY! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crant says YAY castle :D
-Crant