Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cheers!

HIHI.

This is Aly, whining about her day. Again.
:)
I'm SICK, and it's all Rorito's fault. Seriously. HER MOTHER MADE HER COME TO SCHOOL WHEN SHE WAS CONTAGIOUS AND NOW I'M SICKLY WHICH IS NOT GOOD. Worse, I was volunteering today at the wine festival Downtown. Bleh.

Yay Things About Today:
  1. ORANGE JUICE NOT FROM CONCENTRATE! And pulp-less!
  2. FREE DOUGHNUT.
  3. I got to see Kangaroo-kiddo! (My currently-favorite freshman)
  4. I got to see my confirmation mentor! (I haven't seen her in a year :( )
  5. I met a dude that has hair like Bingo's who is infinitely more awkward. He coincidentally goes to the school that our school's current band director used to work at. Freaky.
  6. I had some FROZEN CUSTARD and it was good.
  7. I gave some money to a dude playing guitar in front of the empty shell of my (deceased) favorite restaurant!
  8. I met a kid who gave me three balls; he was so adorable!
  9. I gave another bored-looking kid one of the balls and that made his day.
  10. I GOT TO HAVE THE BEST HOTDOGS IN THE CITY. Love.
  11. Free shirt !

Boo Things About Today:

  1. I'm sick.
  2. Eugh.
  3. Nasty coughdrop things that are worse than the OTHER nasty coughdrop things... and don't help as much.
  4. Grape juice from concentrate.
  5. Molly, Dumbo, Rorito, and Bingo went to lunch... without me. Dangit.
  6. People have been FAILING at texting me. All day. Just Elphaba, who is OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE FRIEND! (take that, Molly!)
  7. I didn't get to go to the Jazz Band Festival, which Flailure and Kitterbee were at... :(
  8. It started raining while I was Downtown; and I'm wearing a white shirt.
  9. The rain was REALLY cold. And I'm wearing a white shirt.
  10. THE DANG WHITE WHITE SHIRT TURNED SEE-THROUGH-LY. >:o
  11. The best hotdog place in town RAN OUT OF PRETZELS.
  12. I'm still sick.
  13. My shoes are soaking wet, too.
  14. Jack Hanna's ANIMAL ADVENTURES is on. Eugh.
  15. Cat that speaks? Seriously? Riiiiight.

Basically, today was failish overall.

I wanted to go to lunch! *cries*

I mean, I know Rorito said she doesn't like Dumbo, but that doesn't mean he won't like her. Which would be awful... since I like him. And he's completely oblivious... I think. *hides*

I feel so bad for Elphaba! Her drama is so much worse than mine! My drama is pretty straightforward, but hers is all complicated and stupid and such a completely unfair situation for her to be in. (Sorry, Bingo; shan't tell!)

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY.

Oh, that reminds me! Madame started singing some strange kid's song in French the other day... I found it on youtube! (BEWARE: it's annoying)

- "If I Were A Butterfly" (Christian Children's song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6aEImDGLc0

(fyi, she's a peacher's wife and director of music at his church, which explains this entire thing. Sorta.)

In order to make up for that, here's an AWESOME song by Hank Green (who shares a birthday with Molly. Hanko de Mayo/Cinco de Hanko. Go watch the vlogbrothers and you'll understand.); he is ALSO the brother of John Green, an AWESOME AUTHOR.

- "I Know (A Song in Ten Words)" by Hank Green
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lRldr2BH2M

Anyway, I'm going to end this now and go wallow, work on Molly's birthday present, and attempt to be artistic. Whee.

Quote for Today:

"We're looking for someone who doesn't like orange rabbits."
~Quoted from Elphaba; it was in the Mentalist (as in the TV show)

I just like that quote. So random! <3

-Aly

No comments: