Thursday, May 7, 2009

"You'd better not laugh at dead animals!"

Hihi!

Today is THURSDAY. WHEE!

There's nothing special about Thursdays, either; they are just the day between Rednoseday/Hump Day/Wednesday and Friday.

Molly and I finally got to perform our wax museum piece for Mrs (teacherwestilldon'thaveanamefor). Only after laughing at the IBM Satan, runner-ing, laughing, and my Distraction. Mrs (teacherwestilldon'thaveanamefor) had us go through our act FOUR TIMES, which was slightly ridiculous....

(But you see, what happened was:)
The first time, I mixed up two lines and that threw Molly off.
The second time, Molly got lost and started laughing. Then we spent 5 minutes trying to focus and Mrs (teacherwestilldon'thaveanamefor) kept trying to calm us down by telling us to think of the ocean or the mountains, which in MAlly-speak, brings up hilarity. Until we tried thinking of past pets, and Mrs (teacherwestilldon'thaveanamefor) told us that "You'd better not laugh at dead animals!"... which made us laugh. w00t.
The third time, it was perfect. Just too fast.
The fourth time, it was perfect and slow. And our script is apparently GREAT, which is a BIG RELIEF.
Oh, and there's the added bonus of Mrs (teacherwestilldon'thaveanamefor) thinking we're completely nuts. YAY! :)

I LOVE THE GREEK DRESS I'M BORROWING FROM KITTERBEE FOR DAY 80. It's amazing.

Why must Dumbo be so...dumb?
Pink elephants on parade!

Kangaroo-kiddo sent me awesome youtubeness:

-Pussycat Dolls' version of "Jai Ho" (from Slumdog Millionaire, which was awesome.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFpZ2mlR04I

-Erin McCarley, "Love, Save the Empty" (it's in He's Just Not That Into You, but this is the actual video for the song.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAtmPlQPo_s&feature=channel

And then I found a song by the actress who plays "Christine" in Phantom of the Opera (the movie, that is), and I like the lyrics. The music is a bit weird, and it's a bit breathy/airy for my liking but STILL.

-Emily Rossum, "Slow Me Down"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0eGe-VV7I8

Go watch/listen. These are all videos worth watching. :)

It's late and TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!
Goodnight!

-Aly

No comments: