Monday, May 4, 2009

Molly's Birthday

HEY!

It's Aly this time (I just published the post Molly wrote earlier because she forgot to, in her rush to go eat).

TOMORROW IS MOLLY'S BIRTHDAY!
She will FINALLY be the same age as me!

EVERYBODY HAPPYDANCE!!!!!

So, this is superfun, except for the fact that it's a TUESDAY and who cares about TUESDAY anyway; it's also CINCO DE MAYO; but OBVIOUSLY tomorrow is PRETTY FREAKING SPECIAL because it is MOLLY'S BIRTHDAY.

So, today was a crap day because people are stupid. I'm very very very sorry to Molly for the lack of ability I have to make the SUPERAWESOMEPRESENT that I was GOING to make... it'll take a *bit* too long to be ready in time for her birthday... and the subsequent PARTY.

Molly will have to forgive me for my lack of commitment to her birthday, but we really must learn our SCRIPT or Mrs (uhmwedon'thaveanameforheryetso...) will fail us, which would be an AWFUL BIRTHDAY PRESENT. AND we havta watch extracreditmovie for Mr Vvvvv.

Anyway, I'm going to stop this now because it is MY foodtime, but basically I want everybody to know that my AWESOME TWINLYISH PERSON WILL BE THE SAME AGE AS ME!

I would write a really nice ramble about her but I shall save that for her to read tomorrow... or at her party... :]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TBGA!
<3333
-Aly

No comments: