Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Randomness and such

Hiya peoples of the internet :)

Tis Mollyyyyy.yeah.

Guess what. I freaking LOVE the rain.
Right now there's an EPIC thunderstorm {yay for laptops} and I am loving every second of it...which is rather odd considering thunderstorms usually scare me To DeAtH. (Last week Aly was over and we saw lightning, grabbed our chocolate chip cookies, and dove under my bed.)

I think maybe I have finally lost it. My sanity has gone *schwoop!disappearedness* and left me utterly crazy & confused. Last night I had a total emotional breakdown over absolutely nothing. It was so bizarre. I was just sitting in my room and suddenly felt a bit depressed for some reason and before I knew it, I was bawling. I have no idea what it was, but whatever it was, it was tearing me apart from the inside out. I felt better after talking to my favorite manatee friend for a while :) he wins.

Anyways! Yesterday after our 4th period study session {eugh. exams. but I don't have any serious ones left :D I have chorus and P.E. for my last 2. what a joke} me, Aly, and Crant walked to my house XD it was only a couple miles so it didn't take us a terribly long time. It was actually pretty fun. Crant found a lost tennis ball and decided to carry/bounce it home, and we talked about Aly's crisis and other random stuffff. I greatly enjoyed their company as always but shorly after we got there, Aly has to leave (D:) due to the english powerpoint of evil. Crant and I hung out for a while and then he left around 5. (There's more but I don't really feel like telling the story of my brother's superawfulness.)

ALSO yesterday, I went running in the morning which is always AmAzInG! I was so happy that I got halfway back up the trail and decided to pay Reharrison a little visit. His dad answered the door and I told him with plenty of enthusiasm, HAPPY WEDNESDAY! (this was tuesday) XD XD XD it was hilarious. He didn't even correct me! I'm going to go back tomorrow and say HAPPY WEDNESDAY with JUST as much enthusiasm JUST because it'll be Thursday.

I wonder if he'll say anything this time...yesterday Reharrison told me that if I show up at his house at 6:30 again he'll actually get up which is very happy!

The storm is almost gone now :(

So I'm going to be gone too
*poof*

No comments: