Sunday, June 7, 2009

In Between Here and There is Now


(That's Kitterbee's brother, being awesome. Sorta like my weekend. Haha!)

Hihi!

THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN COMPLETELY MADE OF AWESOME. I kid you not. Too bad it's now exam week again. :(

FRIDAY:
School was, of course, very blah and such. Exam that took 15ish minutes (excluding my FAIL with erasing; I mean, really. That took 10 minutes of life.) followed by two "study sessions" of boredom and failness. Whee?

After school and being a lazybutt for an hour or so, I drove over to Elphaba's to pick her up and then on to Kitterbee's, to illegally transport both of them to Starbucks and then the school talent show.

Cromy-crom was BEHIND ME IN HIS CAR AND IT FREAKED ME OUT. I seriously spazzed for ten minutes when he was behind me. It was awful. I would say that Elphaba was a bit concerned for my sanity at that point, but due to the fact that she was hanging over the back of the passenger-side seat, I don't believe she was that flabbergasted. And she knows me, so my insanity is altogether normal.

Anyway, we went to Starbucks... after I failed and drove all the way to the school parking lot before realizing that we were supposed to be at Starbucks. And then we drank CHOCOLATE FRAPPUCINOS (sp?) and ate marshmallows-on-sticks and played games for an hour, before driving up to the school again and meeting up with Rorito. She was angry because we confused her and were almost late.

The talent show was amazing except for the expected sound failings and the fact that I screamed about my brain exploding when it was almost over. But a lot of my friends who I haven't seen in awhile were there, so that was really great!

AFTERWARDS, there was scrambling/running around crazily/trying to figure out transportation because Rorito and I were spending the night with Kitterbee and there's curfew and blah-blah-blah. I stuck Bingo with driving Rorito and Kitterbee in his Crapmobile because he and Kitterbee go out now so HA.

When I made it (IN RECORD TIME! sorta.) to Kitterbee's, Bingo was still there, and there was a lot of piano-playing and singing and such. I dislike that, because I don't sing nor do I play piano, so I feel all left out and that is really uncomfortable. Bingo went home, and Kitterbee, Rorito, and I were pretty calm, which was odd. I read a book that Kitterbee handed me because it had a happy ending and I do love books with expected, cliche, fairy-tale happy endings. The three of us slept in the same bed, which resulted in amusing quotes.

SATURDAY:
After sitting in the back of Rorito's mom's convertible Bug (WHICH I LOVE. It's like sticking your head out of a window like a dog!!!!) for an hour or so while the Mommies chatted, they dropped me off at Molly's. We put on running shorts (no taking off our underwear in the middle of a field this time! YAY!) and went on the Trail.

It was all muddy, so we sorta mud-skated around, before hopping over to Reharrison's house to see/convince him to puddle-sit with us. He wasn't home and we lost patience, so we went back to the HUGE MUDDY PUDDLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD and sat for a very long time. As we sat there, our hair suddenly grew FIVE FEET LONG, so we freaked out and hopped away, taking care to avoid the dismembered Awkward that apparently had been sharing the puddle with us.

We skipped over to Molly's again, drained the kiddie pool that her mom recently bought (she KNEW we wanted to get in it! She's the one who told us to drain it first because Monkeyturd had put his nasty toeses in it!) and then re-filled it with nice, cool water and sat with Jake in the kiddie pool for a very long time. It was amazing and we had major issues getting out even though we were DYING OF HUNGRY. But we were all chilly from the kiddie pool, so we laid out in her driveway in just running shorts and sports bras. A very strangely girlie moment for us; we're not usually into sunbathing, but I think we have discovered the appeal. You get all warm and the sun is so nice!

Every single time MAlly hangs out, we get the CRAVING to capture a Mexican and fry 'im up, so we did that. (I am JOKING. JOKING. JOKING. We want Mexican food; that's our weirdly-awful way to say that. Sorry if that offends anybody! o.O) SO, we got out 50 million plates and knives and made fantastic tacos! YAY! We followed the Fattie Clubbing with a cat-nap with puffy pillows on the floor of Molly's room.

When we woke up, we were hungry again, so we made cookie dough. Without salt and baking soda, so it would never make it to cookie form. Heck yeah. At that point, we realized that the Alternative Prom (Alt Party) was THAT NIGHT, so we had to come up with costumes. Eventually, we decided on being The Devils On Your Shoulders. Obviously we couldn't be an angel and a devil because Molly has TWO RED CAPES OF AWESOME and we wanted to wear them. We found magicalness and were all excited and such. We are surprisingly good at being devilish ^_^!

Basically, the Alt Party was SUPER FUN and a lot of my/our friends were there; we met some new people, too. Beret, Prettyhair, Peter Pan, Edward, Crant, Farst, Rooster, Yos, and way more. There was food (foodfoodfood) and dancing (like grinding and/or dancing like a whore because that is amazingly fun; I failed a test.) as well as spazzing, sparklers (!), and board games. (Normally, that would be like ehh? but they were fun. Yep.)


At 11:00, Molly's mom picked us up and then I spent the night with her. We texting Dumbo, Rorito, Elphaba, and a lot of people "*DING!* It's sunday! Time to go to church!" at midnightish and surprisingly, we got REPLIES. Dumbo generally is asleep by then so that was particularly odd. He texted me about trebuchets at 1:34 (as in AM) and that was very confusing to my sleep-addled self at 8something when we woke up.

SUNDAY:
Molly and I decided that we needed PLANS WITH PEOPLE today, so we called Astronaut (whose number I creeped off Bingo's phone) and informed him (we don't ask) that he was going to come creek-romping with us at 1:30. Rorito, Crant, Kitterbee, Benjamin, King Toast, and Bingo were all invited, but it ended up being MAlly, Rorito, Kitterbee, Astronaut, and Crant. Molly and I ate leftover cookie dough for breakfast.

Rorito was EARLY since she lives in Molly's neighborhood and the three of us just hung out and were bored for awhile before everybody else showed up. Bingo was auditioning for a role in Rent at the local theatre, so he couldn't make it (we told him to break a leg and a foot), so he couldn't make it and both Molly and I had to be Replacement-boyfriends for Kitterbee because she missed him. It was cute!

Creek-romping was AMAZINGLY fun except for the part where:
  1. Rorito injured herself
  2. Crant got sand and rocks in my bra, and I had to get them out...
  3. THERE WAS A SNAKE. A BIG SNAKE. IN THE WATER. SORTA. BUT NOT REALLY. AND IT WAS AHHHHH!!!!! (I am afraid of snakes. Apparently.)
... and after hanging out in Molly's basement, playing telephone (heck yeah.) and being random for awhile, we all CRAMMED into Mom's car and she drove us home. I got my pillow back from Kitterbee's house, so YAY!

The weekend is over now; it's exam week (sorta) again, drama continues (I have a chorus of six-or-so-people encouraging me to ask Dumbo out and Flailure is... well, flailing. Poor boy.), and I HAVE SHINTS. (Shin splints. From fail. Yuck.)

Last week of school!
WHOO!

Best of luck on any exams/trials/annoyances/drama in your life :)

Quote for Today:
"Humans should be scolded for hanging mushrooms."

DFTBA!
-Aly

No comments: