Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dear Dumbo; I Kinda Hate Your Guts.

Hiya.

I would normally EXCLAIM HAPPINESS at people. But I have been teetering on the edge of insanity for three days.
But he (yes; Dumbo) is:
Driving me crazy. Killing me with my own impatience. I am Unable to function.

[Rant to nobody in particular/Dumbo]

You KNOW this. I have TOLD YOU that you are like HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE or something--- you keep giving me heart attacks. Have you seen 'em? Y'know, when I completely freak out, scream, and DIVE INTO CORNERS? Where I'm torn between wishing that you'll see me and praying that you are oblivious. Where I hope that you'll come up to me and give me a hug and stop tormenting me.

"You have placed me in quite an annoying situation," you say (over a text because I can't speak to you in person now, dammit). ANNOYING SITUATION?! ANNOYING SITUATION?! I WILL GIVE YOU AN "ANNOYING SITUATION"!
An ANNOYING FRICKING SITUATION is me diving into corners to avoid you. An "ANNOYING SITUATION" is you taking days to make up your mind. An ANNOYING SITUATION is my mother expending a lot of effort to convince me that your lack of response means that no matter what, it's a no and she's seen this coming for years and quite frankly, I'm starting to believe her.

An annoying situation is one of my best friends telling me that "drama" is her continual wish to talk to her boyfriend, when CLEARLY I'm having a CRISIS. Another annoying situation is that I am so FRUSTRATED with you right now that I honestly kinda hate you. An annoying situation is my inability to eat, to sleep, and your constant presence in my mind.

Most annoyingly is the fact that you aren't giving me an answer and you can just move away and never look back at the girl that is dying over YOU. That, my friend, is ANNOYING.

Grow some and give me a fricking answer. This is ridiculous.
-Aly

No comments: