Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Hi guys :)
it's Molly {finally} YESH I know I haven't blogged in 30,000 years but I've had a bunch to say and I can never find enough time to say it. I don't even know where to start...

*Aly already covered the birthday party (which was awesome times 20) & the fact that this week is the beginning of exams (FAIL)

*My family is driving me insane...actually mostly my brother. He acts like I have to do everything he says so yesterday I started completely ignoring him. THEN when he got in my face I stopped thinking and threw some random nail clippers at him...then i had to talk to him -_-

*Jake is getting bigger! EEK! He's going to tower over poor Fattypants (Journey) before we know it.

*I got to see Crant's art fail (apparently that happens) so I told him I'd show him some writing fail...but I can't o.O they're so bad. They're about as embarrassing as going to school in your underwear

*My computer is FRYING

*THERE ARE ONLY 8 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT INCLUDING TODAY SINCE IT'S 12:15am! WOOHOO!

*MAlly really needs to RUN!!!

*Ben & Jerry's wins. I don't care what you say. Ben & Jerry are my favorite. men. ever.

*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't remember anything else I had to say here so I'll just post it as it comes to me I guess...unless I'm at school or something because then I'll have to wait till I get home...yeah. I'm going to stop rambling.

Later,
Molleh

No comments: