Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Monday = EUGH

GUESS WHAT! It has been 4,567,876,543,456,789,876,345,678,012,435,984 years since either of us have blogged.
That's sad...especially since the cause of the lack of bloggedness is just life. But anyways, my apologies.
SO starting with today (or yesterday since it's about 1am)
Yesterday was Monday. Mondays around here have been pretty yucktastic lately. The weather has been dreary (which tends to put people in sulky/grumpy/altogether awful moods) and the schoolwork has been piled on. In fact, both of us were up till around 3:00am a week or 2 ago doing homework which is a killer of valuable sleep time. Homework is a waste of paper, time, and effort that gets "checked" by certain teachers at the WORST possible times which facilitates the doom of many otherwise good grades. Teachers simply don't understand that if they expect us to do well in their classes, they have to give us time to rest and recover from the day's crammage of information into our minds. JEEZ.
There wasn't anything particularly bad about today...except...the weather, the ALMOST getting to skip school and then not being able to, the being late to dr. g's class of evil after running out the door without brekkie & forgetting to print off english homework, remembering that I have a big butt paper due next week along with having to read a book by next Monday and do a bunch of busywork Precis things, the fact that I forgot to go finish my APES test during 2nd lunch, the fact that I did a bunch of terms for APUSH that my teacher never checked even though he said he was going to, the boredom in Spanish (which is very rare) and the running with all superfast people for half an hour...oh and messing up my solo in chorus :[ Mrs. BT gave me a hard time about...existing.
I don't think anyone had a good Monday yesterday.

...so much for putting something positive in here. Sorry guys...
Yeahso I'm exhausted and I keep almost falling asleep typing which I'm sure would be interesting but I really want to go to bed so goodnightynightnight!

No comments: