Thursday, December 24, 2009

"No Rest for the Reary"

Quote by mom xD yay tonguetiedness

There's no way I'm going to be sleeping soon. I still have stuff to say so I'm going to try to make it kinda quick so maybe I can actually go to bed.

1) Thanks to Benjamin for always being there for me. You're one of the best friends anyone could ask for.
2) I didn't explain anything that's going on in my life in my last post.
*-Crant broke up with me. I still don't know why. I don't think he knows either.
-Coach Wow has to take classes. Sadly, she can't miss 3 days a week of practice & still coach.
-HOPEFULLY SHE'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR! We all love her and will miss her terribly.
-Aly has gone to France for the next 6 months to study abroad. We miss her too.
3) I'm so tired of crying I could vomit.
4) Keep your friends close. Screw your enemies. (not literally)

I think that's all.
GOODNIGHT!
~Molly

*Correction: He knows. I do too now...oy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*clicks invisible 'like' button*