Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmasness kinda

MERRY CHRISTMAS, INTERWEBZ!

Aly, you didn't miss anything here. I've done absolutely nothing interesting in the past couple days. No joke. I didn't even get out of my pajamas today.

OOH but yesterday we went to church and Benjamin's family NEVER goes anymore and he wanted to go so we took him with us and I drove and he feared for his life except then he didn't and he's still afraid of your driving which I find amusing but I'm sure you don't so...oh well. runonsentencew00t! I can't type any more here tonight. I gotta talk to you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

same. deal. Watch for me on skype/AIM/fb later. I don't know when I'll be back at the hotel, but we always seem to return at/around 1, your time (because it's 7 here then).

*punches Benjamin* yep.

MAlly said...

hokay let's skype at 1/7 tomorrow?
& we should FIM/AIM/whichever...asap
& don't punch Benjamin. he's keeping me partially sane.