Friday, May 7, 2010

The Problem with Cheese

Wait, what?!

What could POSSIBLY be the problem with cheese? I know you’re confused. I mean, it’s simple… I like cheese, so do you! And so do most people. YAY, CHEESE!

(That was random. Please excuse.)

You know what my problem with cheese is?

THE SMELL.

There, I said it. I mean, I loveeee cheese, and rather unconditionally, too. Heck, I just ate an 1/8 of a wheel of Camembert (god, the French and their 325 varieties of cheese, though if they ask, it’s exactly 365 kinds of French cheese, “one for every day of the year!”… This is a lie.)… without bread. And it was pretty good. But then, I BREATHED.

SOUND THE ALARMS, you guys! LISTERINE NEEDED! And tic-tacs! In fact, ANYTHING BREATH-FRESHENING! You have a load of after-dinner mints? I’ll take the lot.

I always wonder… is the quality of cheese measured on the scent (the better the cheese, the worse the scent!), or should it be the other way around? The worse the scent, the worse the cheese…

The point is… cheese.

I’m going to go eat some of that French chocolate (actually, it’s not French, I think it’s Swiss… Lindt!) now. And then accidentally drown myself in toothpaste.

WHOO.

-Aly

P.S. Yeah, this was weird. You're welcome.

No comments: