Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Note to Molly from Aly

Dear Molleh,

We are apparently incredibly fail at talking via Skype, AIM, FIM, and all the other (way too many) means of communication (like email) that we have available to us. This is unacceptable. The only updates I have about your condition and sanity comes from Kangaroo-Kiddo and I assure you, though I love her, that is not quite the same.

I heard about the drama the other day, but I want your take on it. That really sucks. I wish I could be there to help out, because I hate that one of my best friends is suffering and I can't do anything to help. I have rage from here at the reason; can you deliver some punches/murders for me? I have a great place to hide the body! ;)

Have you gotten my postcard yet? Mom received my package so I *hope* you got your postcard. I hope it doesn't get lost in the mail like some postcards...

I have a lot of things to share with you that I can't exactly say in blogform, but this is me hijacking your blog for a moment to leave you a note.

I'm bringing the Emergency Chocolate to school with me tomorrow, because I have a feeling that I will need chocolate in my life. They don't have Hershey's here; all the chocolate is rich and too expensive for me. I promise I'll make you a video when I have time by myself, hopefully in my new room. I will find a way to make it superawesome, because I miss your face.

You need to creep Astronaut sometime, especially around 1 or something your time, because I've talked to him more in the past week than I have talked to you.

Is Kangaroo-Kiddo the replacement Aly? Not sure how I feel about this. I don't want to be replaced, but you don't need to spend your year missing me, either. You have to have fun and have adventures and experiences that won't leave you feeling rotten. That's important. Since you drive now, I set it as your task to creep as many people as possible... people you want to get to know better or haven't talked to often; and with these people, you need to go do things. Go to playgrounds or spend the afternoon in a baking marathon. The best days are always the ones spent with more people that make you smile.

I hope you have "resolutions" for the year, but they aren't too unmanageable. I read a blog recently that suggested calling them "gifts" for yourself, because that's more positive and your resolution should be something rewarding for YOU. I want to know about it! Keep me updated on your progress and such.

I think this year, we should both work on our novels. Don't show it to me if you don't want to, but I thought it was brilliant from the beginning, so I'd love to keep updated.

USE YOUR NEW CAMERA. Seriously. Take far too many photos because the amazingness that is to come in this year must be documented well, and your new camera is REALLY good so there's no excuses!

This year, we both need to begin thinking about what fun things we should accomplish before/directly after we graduate. We should definitely go backpacking through Europe, because I don't know if Scotland will work out and seeing Europe with my twin would be the most fun experience ever. Save up money... try to get a job? Don't spend it all on breakfast, because honestly, food is great but there are better things to spend it on! xD

I hope you are looking forward to this year. I have a good feeling about it. Talk to you soon!

Lylatbgaetc (and miss you most),
-Aly

No comments: